We completely respect your privacy and protect your crucial personal details.
- We keep our intentions transparent when collecting your details and the objective to collect it.
- We make use of your information to know you better as a customer and to offer applicable offers and deals.
- We use your details shared with us for numerous purposes as described in our Data Protection Policy document, comprising of providing services as requested and enhancing your experience with us.
- We have kept all possible measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
- If you do not require any marketing messages from our end, bring it to our notice and we will stop the same. However, we will remain sending updates and necessary details about the product or service you have purchased, to keep you acknowledged about your booking and travel itinerary.
- We respect your data protection rights and focus on offering you full control over your details.
You can access the whole Data Protection Policy document from below to get clarity about how we use your personal information shared with us. You will get relevant information about what kind of details we collect, how we collect them, for what purpose we use it and to whom we might pass it on.
What is the meaning of Personal Information?
When we talk about Personal Details, we mean a set of personal details that could be used to identify you or itself identifies you such as contact number, name, travel itinerary and purchase history. This details also include data about how you browse our websites and use our mobile applications.
How can you keep your personal information secure?
We perform all possible measures to protect your personal information you pass on to us. Here are a few ways to safeguard your information from your end:
- Always make sure your booking reference is kept confidential.
- While booking, you are offered with a booking reference that is visible on the email confirmation or ticket of every person whose name is mentioned in the booking. Ensure that your booking reference is kept safe and never shared with anybody else.
- When your booking reference is shared with another person, he/she may get the authority to access your booking through our computer.
- If you are flying with your travelling companions and do not want them to know your details, choose for a separate booking.
- Safeguard your personal as well as travelling details from internet hackers, frauds and ‘phishing’. Basically, it is a term used when through trickery your personal details are collected. Many unsolicited junk emails are directed to your email address through a third-party from a list collected illegally. These individuals are asked to enter their bank details or password and reconfirm onto a cloned site.
What types of personal information do we collect and retain?
When travelling with other persons, you are required to send their details as well. Here are the categories of important personal information we collect:
- Information you pass on to us for modifying or completing the travel arrangement you have asked us or the booking you have done with us.
- There are some details that we may ask for like your name, address, phone number, email address, gender, birth date, payment information, passport number and account details.
- Crucial details of your travel itinerary, booking made with us, any special arrangement, or other important information about your health conditions and dietary requirement.
- If tickets are booked from a third-party service provider, we may ask for your billing details and contact you to request for your flight details.
- Your past booking and travel arrangements details booked through us.
- Information about services we may have provided you in the past.
- Online registration and other interactions details.
We gather some crucial data about the content viewed on our site and web search pattern through cookies to improve our website’s functionality and personalize your details. The data we collect comprises of the websites you surfed earlier than ours, banner advertisements and links that are posted on the websites of our marketing partners.
To understand our customers better and to customize the content of our website according to your needs, we make the use of the data gathered from previous websites.
When and why do we collect ‘sensitive personal data’?
We gather sensitive personal details from our customers in some situations that are as follows:
- When we are asked for special medical support such as the provision of oxygen, wheelchair, etc.
- When you have a clearance from your personal doctor to fly with a medical condition.
- When you are pregnant for more than 28 weeks.
What do we use your personal information for?
We make use of your information for various purposes that are as follows:
- To provide all your requested special travel arrangements and deliver the services you have requested for. For this, we may ask your name, residential address, email address, gender, account details, date of birth, passport number and complete payment information to process your bookings.
- To keep on analysis and market research.
- To proffer services as per your needs and to provide a more personal assistance.
- To improve the quality of our products, services and sites. Even if you have limited yourself from getting our marketing updates, we may still keep on sending you details and latest updates on products and services you have booked through us.
- To make you aware of status of your product or service purchased through us and latest service communications.
- To offer you better and effective consignment services. For this, we may have to share some of your information to service suppliers who are responsible for making your consignment. A few details might be shared with third-parties involved in customer services, credit card processing or other services we provide.
- In some scenarios, we may pass on your personal information with legal authorities, when requested in good faith.
- Your details might be useful for us to analyse how you and other customers use our site. This may help us in personalizing our site’s functionalities and content for a better web experience.
- You can pick which detail to share with us. However, due to this, we may not be able to deliver all your special arrangements.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We store your personal information with us for as long as we need them to process and achieve the purpose. For Example: When you book with us, we store your travel-related information to provide other travel arrangements you have requested and beyond that, we keep your details intact, authorizing us to respond for any complaints, queries or concerns related with your booking. To enhance your experience with us, we evaluate the information we keep and after that, we remove them safely.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your details with companies, partners and alliances who are associated with us. Our purpose to share information is to gather assistance from them to deliver services to our visitors and to understand you as a customer with clarity.
Access to Your Information and Correction
You have all possible rights to ask for a copy of your information that we keep. This information comprises of the below-listed details:
- Name of Agent or Passenger
- Address of Agent or Passenger
- Mobile and Fax Number of Agent or Passenger
- Email Address of Agent or Passenger
- Affiliation and VAT Number of Agent
Kindly request us in the written format for a copy of some or all of your personal details and post it the following address.
7260 W, AZURE DR STE 140-4002, Las Vegas, NV 89130
(We may charge a small amount for this particular service.)
Our purpose is to ensure that your personal details are up-to-date and accurate to the best of our knowledge. You may request us to customize or remove certain details you think are not correct. Please give us a call on given details above in case any detail is found incorrect and we shall correct it within a time span of 21 days from the date of the request.